The 90 minute training module includes the following:
- The “why” and “how” behind the calibration procedure
- Diagnosing common problems in calibration and responding accordingly
- Using the calibration spreadsheets
- Responding to common misconceptions brought up during calibration training
- Access to and the right to use training material including slides, calibration exercises, and spreadsheets
Follow up observation and coaching will require each participant to set up a remote session so that an HDR expert can view and listen to the calibration training that the participant gives. This session will be scheduled after the Calibration Facilitator Training webinar has been conducted.
Prerequisite: AIE Intro and Calibration training is required to take Calibration Facilitator Training. This can be purchased separately here.
The cost of Calibration Facilitator Training is $995. This price assumes that the individual has already gone through Calibration Training. Calibration Facilitator Training is slightly more than the calibration session because it requires more individual attention from HDR resources and it is a license to use the material.
Scheduling and Deliverables
Each participant will receive an email 1-2 days prior to the webinar date with an email containing an invite to the Webex presentation. Just click on the link to join the Webex on the scheduled day; no prior registration is required.
Following the presentation, each participant will receive another email with:
- A recording of the presentation
- The slide deck used in the presentation
Schedule a Private Webinar for Your Organization
We offer private webinar sessions for an organization with special discounted group rates. Contact us for more information and to schedule your next training session.