Join Our Team!
Work remotely and solve interesting investment and measurement challenges with a boutique management consulting firm that specializes in quantitative analysis for a wide variety of problems in many different industries. Work on projects with senior management and technical leads at some of the biggest companies in the world.
Desired Skills & Experience
These are the types of skills that are common to positions that we advertise such as Quantitative Analyst and Project Manager:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree demonstrating skills in quantitative and scientific methods (math, statistics, science, quantitative finance, etc.); advanced degrees including PhD’s a plus.
- Must be a “power user” with Excel. We work directly in front of clients who are themselves proficient in Excel.
- Creative problem solving is a requirement. Clients will need assistance defining abstract problems and describing solutions.
- Experience with managing projects autonomously is required. Experience with leading teams a big plus.
- Must be proficient in research, statistical methods, financial models, Monte Carlo simulations and other quantitative methods (from job experience or academic training).
- Must have an interest and aptitude for mastering a variety of technical topics including mathematical methods, programming, technical professions, and industries.
- A high level of skill with speaking, writing, and client interaction is required.
- Attention to detail with writing and models is required.
- Experience with statistical and mathematical languages such as R or SPSS is a plus.