In the newly revised How to Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk, Second Edition, Doug Hubbard demonstrates how to quantify uncertainty and shed light on how to measure seemingly intangible goals. Dispelling long-held beliefs and myths about information security, How to Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk, 2e, is an essential roadmap for IT security managers, CFOs, risk and compliance professionals, and even statisticians looking for novel new ways to apply quantitative techniques to cybersecurity. The Second Edition features brand new information such as:
- A new simpler “Rapid Risk Audit” along with the one-for-one substitution
- New statistical methods for quick estimates
- Updated research on the impact of data breaches
- New Bayesian examples
- Additional methods on decomposing risk by subsystem and simple adjustments for the effectiveness of controls
- Simple methods for combining the estimates of multiple experts in a way that outperforms individual experts
- New methods using the R statistics language
- New guest contributors
- A forward by Jack Jones himself!
Order your signed copy today!
To continue to shop click here.
There are no reviews yet.