How To Measure Anything Reference & Study Guide – A laminated quick reference
This 4-page, laminated document is a handy quick reference for the How to Measure Anything book. It condenses key concepts, charts, and tables in a way that makes all the concepts of one of the bestselling business math books of all time, How to Measure Anything, even more accessible.
The Study Guide includes:
- The flow chart for the Applied Information Economics method
- Formulas for Monte Carlo simulations and statistical methods
- The "Mathless" table for small samples
- The procedure and chart for computing the value of information from ranges
- The chart and procedure for estimating population proportions based on small samples
- A chapter-by-chapter outline
- Key terms, definitions, and concepts
To continue to shop click here.
There are no reviews yet.