The biggest risk to an organization is a failed risk management system. Based on the upcoming 2nd edition of Doug Hubbard’s book The Failure of Risk Management, this 90-minute webinar will cover how risk management is failing today, including taking a look at the critical – and dangerous – flaws of existing methods and how they expose organizations to even greater risk. Participants will also learn what they can do to improve their risk management systems by using proven, quantitative methods to reduce uncertainty and make better decisions. The webinar will explain:
- Critical problems with the most popular risk assessment methods
- Simple spreadsheet-based quantitative methods that can immediately improve your process
- How proper statistical analysis can be done even when data seems scarce
- A quick overview of more advance methods that the participants can aspire to
The goal is that each participant will be informed about the dangerous state of risk management today and can view their organization’s own risk management strategies with a critical eye toward fixing flaws and getting better results.
Scheduling and Deliverables
Each participant will receive an email 1-2 days prior to the webinar date with an email containing an invite to the Webex presentation. Just click on the link to join the Webex on the scheduled day; no prior registration is required.
Following the presentation, each participant will receive another email with:
- A recording of the presentation
- The slide deck used in the presentation
Schedule a Private Webinar for Your Organization
We offer private webinar sessions for an organization with special discounted group rates. Contact us for more information and to schedule your next training session.