Cybersecurity risk abounds, and the threat is only increasing. This webinar is an introduction to how to fix critical problems with current cybersecurity methods by using quantitative techniques that produce measurably improved outcomes, as discussed in the book How to Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk. This session will completely change how you look at assessing risk in cybersecurity by explaining:
- The flaws in existing methods
- A simple but quantitative substitution for the common “risk matrix”
- How to improve the simple quantitative model with more detail
- How proper statistical analysis can be done even when data seems scarce
- How to think about measuring such challenging issues as reputation damage
- A quick overview of more advance methods that the participants can aspire to
Scheduling and Deliverables
Each participant will receive an email 1-2 days prior to the webinar date with an email containing an invite to the Webex presentation. Just click on the link to join the Webex on the scheduled day; no prior registration is required.
Following the presentation, each participant will receive another email with:
- A recording of the presentation
- The slide deck used in the presentation
- Any other supporting material (i.e. templates) mentioned in the presentation
Schedule a Private Webinar for Your Organization
We offer private webinar sessions for an organization with special discounted group rates. Contact us for more information and to schedule your next training session.