Cybersecurity risk abounds, and the threat is only increasing. This webinar is an introduction to how to fix critical problems with current cybersecurity methods by using quantitative techniques that produce measurably improved outcomes, as discussed in the book How to Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk. This session will completely change how you look at assessing risk in cybersecurity by explaining:
- The flaws in existing methods
- A simple but quantitative substitution for the common “risk matrix”
- How to improve the simple quantitative model with more detail
- How proper statistical analysis can be done even when data seems scarce
- How to think about measuring such challenging issues as reputation damage
- A quick overview of more advance methods that the participants can aspire to
Scheduling and Deliverables
Each participant will receive an email 1 day prior to the webinar date containing an invite to the Teams presentation. Following the presentation, each participant will receive another email with a link to the recording of the presentation.
Each participant can access the materials from the presentation through the LearnDash course (under the Materials tab) following the presentation. This requires registering an HDR User account either at checkout or prior to the session. There is no work to be done prior to the session. The LD course also contains an optional post-session quiz.
Schedule a Private Webinar for Your Organization
We offer private webinar sessions for an organization with special discounted group rates. Contact us for more information and to schedule your next training session.