We have a new batch of the 4-page, color, laminated reference cards for How to Measure Anything. Some of the material is actually already updated for the upcoming second edition of the book (spring 2010). See the products page for details.
- Bayesian vs. Frequentist?
- Client Focus
- Commercial Real Estate
- Computing Value of Information
- Facilitating Calibrated Estimates
- General Topics
- How to Measure Anything 2ed Errata
- How To Measure Anything Blogs
- How To Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk
- Measurement Questions From Readers
- Pulse: the New Science Blogs
- Reality Check on Methods
- Recession Risk
- The Failure of Risk Management Blogs
- What's New
Dear sirs, Your Books are avilable in India, please let me know the agent in India. With Warm Regards ,
DEB, thanks for your interest. I guess I better find out first myself who the distributor is there! I’ll call my publisher. Of course, if you order one from me I would be happy to send it from the US. But the shipping costs will probably be bigh.