See the webinars page to sign up for intensive training sessions for Applied Information Economics. You can take the popular “Calibration” webinar or even sign up for the full AIE Module I & II training (required for AIE Level I certification). Each webinar is scheduled for multiple dates and times so that you are sure to find something that fits your schedule. Contact HDR for group rates.
- Bayesian vs. Frequentist?
- Client Focus
- Commercial Real Estate
- Computing Value of Information
- Facilitating Calibrated Estimates
- General Topics
- How to Measure Anything 2ed Errata
- How To Measure Anything Blogs
- How To Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk
- Measurement Questions From Readers
- Pulse: the New Science Blogs
- Reality Check on Methods
- Recession Risk
- The Failure of Risk Management Blogs
- What's New