Amazon just sent out its email blast for my next book Pulse: The New Science of Harnessing Internet Buzz to Track Threats and Opportunities. If you get those, you know what I mean (e.g., “If you like book X you will like this new book” etc.). With my previous books, this is usually the beginning of when sales really start to pick up for a new book release. We’ll see.
- Bayesian vs. Frequentist?
- Client Focus
- Commercial Real Estate
- Computing Value of Information
- Facilitating Calibrated Estimates
- General Topics
- How to Measure Anything 2ed Errata
- How To Measure Anything Blogs
- How To Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk
- Measurement Questions From Readers
- Pulse: the New Science Blogs
- Reality Check on Methods
- Recession Risk
- The Failure of Risk Management Blogs
- What's New