Under the Errata forum in a thread I called Second Print Run Corrections , one poster replied that he believed I incorrectly applied the term confidence interval in the book. I discuss several errors in that post in a reply in that thread. But it introduces another point of confusion apparently held by some about the difference between Bayesian vs. non-Bayesian methods in statistics and the epistemicologicaly philosophy debate of the frequentist vs. the subjectivist. I addressed it in another thread called Bayesian vs. Frequentist in this In the Clouds forum topic.
- Bayesian vs. Frequentist?
- Client Focus
- Commercial Real Estate
- Computing Value of Information
- Facilitating Calibrated Estimates
- General Topics
- How to Measure Anything 2ed Errata
- How To Measure Anything Blogs
- How To Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk
- Measurement Questions From Readers
- Pulse: the New Science Blogs
- Reality Check on Methods
- Recession Risk
- The Failure of Risk Management Blogs
- What's New