The blog has just had a major makeover. The sales on my book have definitely been on the high end of my range and, consequently, the registrations on both book sites have been very high. Hopefully, this looks a bit more inviting. Tell us what you think.
- Bayesian vs. Frequentist?
- Client Focus
- Commercial Real Estate
- Computing Value of Information
- Facilitating Calibrated Estimates
- General Topics
- How to Measure Anything 2ed Errata
- How To Measure Anything Blogs
- How To Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk
- Measurement Questions From Readers
- Pulse: the New Science Blogs
- Reality Check on Methods
- Recession Risk
- The Failure of Risk Management Blogs
- What's New
I read your book ” How to measure anything” Great book. Now I am in a project and need some guidance.
We are contemplating a digital mail project. Most of the benefit involves getting useful information quicker- troubled client, HR chnage ect..How on earth could I measure the value of getting the information quicker?